To plan, design, and furnish a 900-square-foot loft to create efficient, highly functional home office space for two professionals as well as comfortable living space for entertaining their family and guests.
- Effective space planning avoids the crowded, cluttered look often evident in loft living.
- The installation of a concrete slab wall creates a welcoming foyer for guests and visitors.
- Ergonomic “light” chair serves dual functions—comfortable seating, dimensional art.
- Creating a fireplace in concrete slabs unifies the seating areas and offers visual relief.
- Metal screening in the home office divides his and her space while creating hanging storage.
Preferred furniture vendors: Martha Sturdy (resin table), Barbara Barry for Baker (furniture), Brunschwig & Fils, (furniture), Niermann Weeks (furniture), Hunter Douglas (woven wood blinds).
Back to Portfolio