Hands of Hope Invites You To The 11th Annual Barrington Country Garden & Antique Faire Friday & Saturday June 17 & 18, 2011 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Early Buy, Friday Only, beginning 8:30 a.m. Features of the Faire
- Tour the Gardens of Three Outstanding Barrington Hills Estates
- Shop the French Market: A Fine Antique and Garden Boutique Featuring 18 Area Merchants
- Find Bargains at the Avant Garden Shop: An Upscale Flea Market
- Fine Food: Pastries Prepared by Ambrosia Euro American Patisserie, Barrington Lunch provided by Egg Harbor Café, Barrington
- See Unique Design Created Garden Party Vignettes
GARDEN AND HORTICULTURAL PRESENTATIONS
Spectacular Salads Friday and Saturday, 11:00 AM Barrington author, chef, and owner of Organizing Dinner, Kelly Donlea, demonstrates how to make spectacular salads by combining fresh garden flavors in unique ways.
Repurposing Garden Accents Friday and Saturday, 1:00 PM Lisa Pollman and Lisa Wzientek of the award winning The Brickman Group, demonstrate how to transform birdbaths, planters, and urns into exciting accents that will provide your garden an artistic touch.
Free Parking & Shuttle Departing Every 15 Minutes Friday: Barrington High School, 1616 W. Main Street and across the street from the high school at 800 Hart Road Saturday: 800 Hart Road only