While the kitchen cabinetry is being installed, it is important to mention the useful design elements, which adds value to this luxury unit. This kitchen is small but can accommodate the most sophisticated cook.
- A Franke sink will be under mount and has quality finish.
- The Sub Zero refrigerator keeps food longer and is narrower in depth to accommodate the kitchen profile.
- The wine cooler will add function to entertaining, as well as fun to collect special wine.
- The speed oven enhances food production for the savvy cook who uses multiple courses.
- The quartz counter stone is one of the hardest surfaces for any kitchen use—and avoids maintenance. It is a stunning gray white polished surface.
- Finally we show a very special design item-bubinga wood slabs which will be installed in the ceilings surrounded by recessed lighting. Above this bubinga wood slab will be strip lights washing the kitchen in a glow.